TESOL stands for "Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages".
Do you want to teach English as a second language (ESL) in Australia and overseas? Or maybe you are a qualified teacher and wish to add English language skills to your teaching portfolio?
TESOL can open up exciting new opportunities with Futurum's Certificate IV in TESOL you can take your career to the next level. You can start working as a qualified TESOL trainer in 4 months*.
Travel and work as an English language teacher overseas in countries like China, Spain, Ireland and many more more exciting destinations.
Start practicing as a WELL (Workplace English Language and Literacy Initiative) trainer.
Work in volunteer capacity in community based organisation to assist new migrants in Australia
Futurum's Certificate IV in TESOL is a nationally and internationally recognised program that will enable you to:
- Provide essential training in the application of communication and English language teaching methodologies.
- Increase your knowledge of the English language, including identifying grammatical concepts, pronunciation, language terminology and traditional meta-language.
- Develop reading, writing, speaking and listening and assessment skills.
- Design and create learning resources to assist your future international students to develop their English competencies.
- Design syllabus and lessons for your students.
- Gain teaching practice with English for speakers of other language (ESOL) learners at various levels of English language learning.
- Understand cross-cultural influences in the context of an ESOL classroom.
For more information on the course structure, fees and seeking TESOL work in Australia and overseas. Please call 1300 FUTURUM or click here for the information pack.